Wednesday 1 June 2016

Monthly Wrap-Up May 2016

May has been a really busy month for me and my family, we've had loads of birthday parties to attend which has been lovely but hasn't left as much time for reading. We've also being spending a lot of time in our vegetable garden which is now full of little vegetable plants and seedlings.

So here are the books I've managed to finish reading this month:

Bind (The Donovan Dynasty #1)  My Husband's WifeThis Must Be the Place  The Butterfly Summer

Play Dead How to Find Love in a Bookshop The Secret of Orchard Cottage

This month I have yet again been sent some fabulous book from publishers:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Martini-Henry-Sara-Crowe/dp/0857523120/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1464774172&sr=8-1&keywords=martini+henryHow to Find Your (First) Husband https://www.amazon.co.uk/Time-Rejoice-Rivenshaw-Saga-Book/dp/1444787780/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1464774572&sr=1-1&keywords=a+time+to+rejoice  https://www.amazon.co.uk/Translation-Love-Lynne-Kutsukake/dp/1784161144/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1464775002&sr=1-1&keywords=the+translation+of+love The Beekeeper's Secret How to Find Love in a Bookshop Lie With Me The House on Sunset Lake

The Madam The Comfort of Others

Massive thank you to all the publishers and authors which have sent me books this month, I'm really looking forward to reading all of them.

Once again I've gone crazy on Netgalley, surprise, surprise! Requesting all the fabulous books is becoming an addiction and I really need to find a away to read at least three times faster to catch up. So here is the massive list that's made it onto my Kindle this month:

The Santiago Sisters Love, or Nearest Offer Florence Grace Cupcakes and Confetti (The Little Wedding Shop by the Sea, Book 1) Summer at the Comfort Food Cafe: A funny, heartwarming and feel good summer romance The Secret of Orchard Cottage Dear Amy Daisy in Chains The Couple Next Door Summer at Skylark Farm The Revelations of Carey Ravine The Paris Secret Don't You Forget About Me The Last Days of Summer Last to die Lovers and Liars: An addictive sexy beach read
The Night Stalker (DCI Erika Foster, #2)The Little Village Bakery Those Summer Nights Learning to Love Counting Chimneys: A novel of love, heartbreak and romance in 1960s Brighton (Brighton Girls Trilogy Book 2) Before You Summer at Oyster Bay The Girl and the Sunbird: East Africa 1903: A beautiful, epic story of love, loss and hope. Truly Madly Guilty

I'm currently reading:

Summer at Skylark Farm All Things Cease to AppearLife SwapMy Kind of Wonderful (Cedar Ridge, #2) The One-in-a-Million Boy Song of the Sea Maid

As you can see I haven't read much more of most of these so this month I'm challenging myself to finish all of these. I'd also like to try and push myself and finish ten books this month, which should be quite hard as I've been averaging seven books a month but we'll see.

And finally onto my book of the month which has to be:



Play Dead

I absolutely love everything about Angela Marsons' D.I Stone novels, for me they are crime perfection and her latest Play Dead was just as good as her previous three, I'm just sad now as I've read them all.

So until next month Happy Reading

Joanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment