Monday 23 June 2014

Weekly Round Up #1

Every Sunday I intend to summarise what books I received and read throughout the week. Even though this is Monday I'm starting this off today as ordered some new books last week to update my to be read pile a little.


So here is the list of books and where they came from:

The Fault In Our Stars - John Green  - Asda
Wedding Night - Sophie Kinsella - Asda
Cupcakes at Carrington's - Alexandra Brown - Amazon
Two Weddings and a Baby - Scarlett Bailey - Amazon
Killer Queens - Rebecca Chance - Amazon
Just Another Manic Mum-Day - Amazon
Perfect Strangers - Tasmina Perry

I read three books last week:

Me and Mr Jones     Recipe for Love  The Fault in Our Stars

You can find my review of Me and Mr Jones by Lucy Jones here. I will have reviews of the the other two books coming up.

I have started to read Alexandra Brown's Cupcakes at Carrington's and hope to finish that this week as well as start Tasmina Perry's Perfect Strangers.

What are you reading this week?

Joanne


No comments:

Post a Comment