Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they create a new bookish top ten list, this week it is books we're looking forward to reading in 2015. This has been the easiest list for me to create in sometime as there are loads of books looking good for next year, so here's my top ten:
1. The Women Who Gave Up Chocolate by Milly Johnson, released 18th June 2015
I am a huge Milly Johnson fan and have been waiting for this ever since I saw it pop up on Amazon. There's no cover picture yet but I'm sure it will be as lovely as all the others.
2. The Women Who Fell in Love for a Week by Fiona Walker, released 8th January 2015 in hardback
Again another author who I love and am always eagerly awaiting the next book from. They always end up making me feel really good.
3. Second Life by SJ Watson, released 12th February 2015
Before I Go To Sleep was a brilliant debut and his second book sounds as if it will be just as good, if not better. Definitely one which will be one my pre-order list for next year.
4. Creature Comforts by Trisha Ashley, released 18th June 2015
Another favourite author who's books always make me smile. How cute is the name Halfhidden for a village name?
5. The Cake Shop in the Garden by Carole Matthews, released 18th January 2015
I am determined in 2015 to read all the books in Carole's back catalogue that I haven't read and as there are 25 in total I have a few to go at. This is her newest one and the cover looks yummy!
6. The Dandelion Years by Erica James, released 26th February 2015
Erica James has a real talent for creating likable characters in a plotline which always has a little bit of mystery and I love reading her books. As this is set in a big country house I'm sure I will love it.
7. Summer at Shell Cottage by Lucy Diamond, released 4th June 2015
Lucy Diamond is a recent discovery for me but I love the books of hers that I have read. This will be her second book to be released next year. I already have a proof copy of her first The Year of Taking Chances and I'm excited to start reading it straight after Christmas.
8. A Vintage Wedding by Katie Fforde, released 12th February 2015
I have a dream of one day having my own vintage style wedding so I can't wait to read this book to maybe pick up a few ideas.
9. The Life I Left Behind by Colette McBeth, released 1st January 2015
This is Colette's second novel and looks like it has a really intriguing plot which I can't wait to read, not long till release day.
10. One Small Act of Kindness by Lucy Dillon, released 24th April 2015
I love Lucy's books, they have a lovely magical quality to them which makes for a great read, cannot wait for this one to be released.
So that's my list of books I'm most looking forward to in 2015, I'm sure there will be many more books that I will add to this list as the year gets under way. What are you most looking forward to reading next year? Take a look at other people's lists here.