Thursday 8 January 2015

A Little Update

Hello and Happy New Year Everyone,

The last month has been an emotional rollercoaster for me and although I have read quite a few books I've not had chance to write the reviews for them, hence the lack of posts. After visiting he hospital on the 18th December I didn't get the news I was hoping for and it looks like I'm going to need two operations to fix my heart, one of which is very complicated so the doctors don't really want to do it until absolutely necessary.

So I was feeling a little down just before Christmas, which is usually my happiest time of year, but my wonderful boyfriend made it perfect on Christmas day by asking me to marry him, which made my year! So we've been super busy looking at wedding things for the past fortnight, but I've calmed down a little now school has started and the early mornings are back with us.

I have read some amazing books over the last month and am hoping to catch up with my reviews this weekend, so come Monday the blog will have something new for you to look at. If your looking to pick up something to read then here is a list of what I've and thought was really good over the last month:

An Irish Promise by Isabella Conner
You Think You Know Me by Claire Chase
The Kings Sister by Anne 'Brien
The Year of Taking Chance by Lucy Diamond
The Silent Sister by Diane Chamberlain
and I've just finished The Life I Left Behind by Colette McBeth which was incredible!

So that's all now, I'll be back Monday with a review of The Year of Taking Chances by Lucy Diamond

Joanne x

No comments:

Post a Comment