Sunday 17 August 2014

Showcase Sunday #6

 
Showcase Sunday is a weekly event hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea where bloggers share which books they have received or bought throughout the week. This week was a week of firsts for me. Firstly I have been sent my first book to review from a publisher
 
 
 
 
 
 
Embedded image permalink
 
So thank you to Georgina @ Headline for sending me a copy to review. If you want a taster of this book you can download one of the stories Uriah's War on Amazon for just 99p here.
 
Stable Mates
 
Secondly I was accepted for my first Netgalley arc which was Stable Mates by Zara Stoneley from Harper Impulse which is available from Amazon from September 4th on Kindle, pre-order here.
 
What have you added to your collection this week? Take a look at everyone else's list here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment