Monday 24 November 2014

My 100th Post!!!

So after just over five months in blogging I have written 100 posts, I'm quite proud of this as I wasn't sure blogging was really for me after two previous failed attempts, but this time I've found something which I want to write about and that's BOOKS!!!

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who has visited my site over the past five months and I hope you found something which makes you want to come back. Also thank you to everyone who has lefts comments, I know I have not always replied and for that I am sorry and hopefully going forwards this is something I will get better at.

I also want to say thank you to all the publishers and authors who have been kind enough to send me copies of their books to review. Nothing makes me happy than receiving a new book through the post or that email that says you've been granted access to that book your longing to read on Net Galley. I just wish there were more hours in the day so I can read all these fantastic books quicker!

I hope to continue blogging, although please don't worry if I suddenly disappear sometime next year. I'm waiting for some surgery on my heart so may end up in hospital for a while, but I will definitely return and the thought of all the lovely books I can take with me is making me not dread hospital quite so much.

Best Wishes

Joanne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment