Monday 3 November 2014

Showcase Sunday # 15 (On a Monday, Oops)

Showcase Sunday banner
 
Showcase Sunday is a weekly event hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea where book bloggers share what books they have added to their collection in the previous week.
 
 
This week I was sent a proof copy of Lucy Diamond's The Year of Taking Chances, I am beyond excited to read this as I'm sure its going to be brilliant, it definitely sounds it anyway. So thank you so much to Becky at Pan Macmillan for the copy, you are fab!
 
 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21147957-the-doll    https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23355556-but-i-said-forever?ac=1
 
I was also accepted to read these two on Netgalley, which I need to leave well alone this month I think as my score is shocking. I wanted to read The Doll as I want to try and branch out next year into more crime/thriller books as I do enjoy them I just never really know what to pick, like this book I didn't realise it was part of a series until I had downloaded it. I'm also really glad I was accepted to read But I Said Forever as the plot looks like it could be really funny to read.
 
So that's what I was lucky enough to receive from publishers and authors this week, I didn't buy any books but there a so many out on Thursday that look amazing expect next week's haul to be a little bigger!
 
 
This week I have read:
Difficult Husbands by Mary de Laszlo
Hello from the Gillespies by Monica McInerney
 
On the blog this week:
 
Things went a bit wrong towards the end of the week with blogging but hopefully I should have posts everyday this week as half term is over.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment