Wednesday 26 November 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (Wednesday) - My Winter TBR List

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week the list is Top Ten Winter TBR list, I've focused my list on books which are due for release in Dec and January. So these are the books I'm most looking forward to reading this winter.
 
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Snow-Angel-Lulu-Taylor/dp/1447230493/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1416999555&sr=8-1&keywords=the+snow+angel
 
The Snow Angel by Lulu Taylor
 
I’ll Take New York
 
I'll Take New York by Miranda Dickinson
 
You Think You Know Me (Choc Lit)
 
You Think You Know Me by Clare Chase
 
 
Red Rose, White Rose
 
Red Rose, White Rose by Joanne Hickson
 
 
 The Year of Taking Chances
 
The Year of Taking Chances by Lucy Diamond
 
Three Amazing Things About You
 
Three Amazing Things About You by Jill Mansell
 
The Silent Sister
 
The Silent Sister by Diane Chamberlain
 
As Good As It Gets?
 
As Good As It Gets by Fiona Gibson
 
The Girl on the Train
 
The Girl On The Train
 
 
A Trick of the Mind
 
A Trick of the Mind by Penny Hancock
 
So what I'm most looking forward to reading this winter, after I've finished all my Christmas books that is, what are you most forward to this winter?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment