Tuesday 4 November 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Books I Want to Re-Read


 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week there is a new bookish list, this week it was books that you want to read again. This was probably the easiest list so far for me to complete as I love to re-read books, I find its like visiting an old friend. Some of these I have already re-read but know I will definitely re-read again.

Matilda
1. Matilda by Roald Dahl
 
Bookends
2. Bookends by Jane Green
 
These first two are books I've already re-read many times but I know I will keep re-reading them for many years to come.
 
The Shadow of the Wind (The Cemetery of Forgotten Books, #1)
3.The Shadow in the Winds by Calos Ruiz Zafon
Before I Go To Sleep
4.Before I go to sleep by S J Watson
 
To Touch the Stars
5.Touch the Stars by Jessica Rushton
 
Heiresses
6.Heiresses by Lulu Taylor
 
White Wedding
7. White Wedding by Milly Johnson
Sushi for Beginners
8. Sushi for Beginners by Marian Keyes
 
 
Jewels
9. Jewels by Danielle Steel
 
These seven are all books I've read once but loved and definitely want to re-read one day.
 
Hello From the Gillespies
 
10. Hello From The Gillespies by Monica McInerney
 
I only finished reading this book on Sunday and I loved it, can definitely see myself re-reading this book in the future.
 
So that is my list of books I want to re-read. I'd love to know what books you would re-read? Check out the link up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment