Wednesday 2 March 2016

Monthly Wrap-Up February 2016

Well its wrap-up time again, so here's my February in books. I felt didn't feel I'd read many books this month as I have quite few on the go at one time ( four at the moment, oops!). So here's what I've read:

Bone by Bone The Birthday That Changed Everything  25424912 One Summer Night: A Love Letter to Life 28149229 28119698 28191417

This month I have being extremely lucky to receive so many books from publishers, I really need to work on reading more I think or I will never catch up!

The Bucket List to Mend a Broken Heart 25337062 You Sent Me a Letter Never Tear Us Apart: Never Series 1
25862997 Find Her 27967176 My Mother's Secret The Vatican Princess: A Novel of Lucrezia Borgia The Song CollectorBeneath The Surface The Butterfly Summer This Must Be the Place Six Tudor Queens: Katherine of Aragon, The True Queen

I've also been a bit naughty on Netgalley too (surprise, surprise!):

Keep You Close Reader, I Dumped Him... My Map Of YouThe Rest of My Life Never Marry a Politician Life SwapA Summer at Sea The Silent Girls Between You and Me
After the Lie The Girl in the Painting Last Kiss Goodnight: A heart-breaking story of lost children and the power of a mother's love The Little French Guesthouse: The perfect feel good summer read (La Cour des Roses Book 1) The Silent Twin 

So what am I currently reading, well quite a mixed bag:
Song of the Sea Maid My Kind of Wonderful (Cedar Ridge, #2) The Bucket List to Mend a Broken Heart Never Marry a Politician

I've realised over the past couple of weeks that I really don't enjoy starting of finishing a book when I read at night. I think this is because I like to read until I fall asleep and if I've finished the book and don't want to sleep I lie there for ages. I also like to be fully awake when I start a book so I can fully immerse myself in its new characters and surroundings. So I have had a few books on the go at once and I'm happier, I also seem to be reading more.

So my favourite book this month was:

Kitty's Countryside Dream


I loved Christie's previous two books and I feel this one is even better. I loved the characters, the setting and the plot with its mystery. Check out my full review here. So that's my February wrap-up, I think I really need to stay away from Netgalley this month as the review pile is starting to topple over!


No comments:

Post a Comment