Wednesday 4 May 2016

Monthly Wrap Up April 2016

As you can tell from the lack of posts in April I have found reviewing very hard this month. I just don't seem to be able to do justice to the books I've read. Which has left me with about ten reviews which are all half written, I really need to find some mojo and finish so I can share my thoughts.

Anyway here's what I've managed to read this month:

29480364 The Second Chance Shoe Shop When I Lost You: A gripping, heart breaking novel of lost love. An Autumn Affair The Summer I Met You The Second Love of My Life The Last Days of Summer  Daughters of the Silk Road

I'm glad to say this month I haven't been sent too my physical books by publishers as I really want to try and clear some off my tbr pile. Here's what I've received:

The Last Days of Summer Eden Gardens Eight Ways To Ecstasy: Art of Passion 2 Stark After Dark: A Stark Ever After Anthology (Take Me, Have Me, Play Me Game, Seduce Me) Reunion Pass: Eternity Springs 11 All Things Cease to Appear Bind (The Donovan Dynasty #1)

Again this month Netgalley has been my downfall, I just love that site and wish so much I could read faster! Here's what I've been lucky enough to add to my kindle:

A summer of secrets An Autumn Affair One Moment at Sunrise It’s In His Kiss So Now You're Back
Saving Phoebe Murrow: Have you ever tried to be the perfect mother? Life Without You Summer at Rose Island (White Cliff Bay #3) Play Dead
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sister-gripping-psychological-thriller-ebook/dp/B01E3YGP66?ie=UTF8&keywords=the%20sister&qid=1462353995&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1A Year of Being Single

This month I would probably have finished more books except I've been dipping in and out of a number of different books, here's what I'm currently reading:

Song of the Sea Maid My Kind of Wonderful (Cedar Ridge, #2)  The One-in-a-Million Boy All Things Cease to Appear Bind (The Donovan Dynasty #1) Life Swap

Quite a selection don't you think but I'm finding some are best read at night and some are not as they're a little creepy.

So finally my book of the month for April has to be

The Second Love of My Life

I adored this book but I'm really struggling with writing the review as I just can't seem to do it justice. All I can say is go and buy this wonderful book  and lose yourself in the village of Talting and Rose's world and I'll try finish my review this month!



No comments:

Post a Comment