Tuesday 23 September 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - My Autumn TBR List

 
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week the list was the top ten books on your Autumn TBR pile, I've interpreted this as books that are going to be released in September, October and November, so here goes:
 
Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic, #7)
 
 
1. Shopaholic to the Stars by Sophie Kinsella, released September 25th 2014
I love the Shopaholic series and am definitely ready to find out what Becky gets up to next.
 
The Woman Who Stole My Life
 
2. The Woman who Stole my Life by Marian Keyes, released 6th November 2014
I love Marian Keyes novels so any new one was always going to be on the list.
 
The Great Christmas Knit Off
 
3. The Great Christmas Knit Off by Alexandra Brown released 6th November 2014
I loved Cupcakes at Carrington's and even through I've yet to read the next two books I know I will love this book, it sounds just perfect for a cosy read one night.
Hello from the Gillespies
4. Hello  from the Gillespies by Monica McInerney, released 6th November 2014
This is one which sounds a really good read and I actually have an ARC of this on my kindle which I can't wait to start reading.
 
A Most Desirable Marriage
 
5. A Most Desirable Marriage by Hilary Boyd released 2nd October 2014
This looks a really interesting book, which I was lucky enough to win a copy of in a goodreads giveaway so I hope it doesn't take too long to arrive.
 
The Seafront Tea Rooms
 
6. The Seafront Tea Rooms by Vanessa Greene released 9th October 2014
I've not read anything by Vanessa Greene but this looks like a really good read, so hoping to get a copy of this one next month.
 
The Year I Met You
 
7. The Year I Met You by Cecelia Ahern released 9th October 2014
I just think the cover alone should make anyone want to read this one, its just beautiful.
 
The Christmas Party
 
 8. The Christmas Party by Carole Matthews released 23rd October 2014
This looks like the perfect book to kick off the Christmas reads this year and who doesn't love a good Christmas party?
 
Coming Home For Christmas
 
9. Coming Home for Christmas by Julia Williams released 6th November
Another one to get us in the mood for Christmas, love the character names in this one.
 
Baby It's Cold Outside
 
10. Baby it's Cold Outside by Kerry Barrett released 9th October 2014
I recently stumbled across this on twitter and it looks really good, who doesn't love Christmas, weddings and a bit of magic. Even though its the third in a series I can't wait to read this.
 
So that's what I'm most excited to read this autumn, let see how many I actually manage to read. Check out what is on other blogger lists here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment