Sunday 20 July 2014

Showcase Sunday #3

Showcase Sunday is a meme hosted by Vicky at Books,Biscuits and Tea aimed at sharing your new books with everyone else. This week I only bought one book:


Wolf Bride by Elizabeth Moss, this is for the #SexMeUpReadathon which is starting tomorrow!


I also went to visit my local library which is somewhere I have not been about two years. I was so pleased to find these three books which have been on my wishlist since they came out:

Never Google Heartbreak by Emma Garcia
The Dress Thief by Natalie Meg Evans
A Gift to Remember by Melissa Hill

Will definitely be visiting the library more frequently from now on I think. What did you receive this week?

1 comment:

  1. I have The Dress Thief and A Gift to Remember on my TBR pile, they sound really good! Hope you enjoy :)

    Laura @Laura's little book blog

    ReplyDelete