Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish, to find out more out this meme click here. This week's top ten was favourite tv shows or movies. I'm going to focus on movies as couldn't think of ten TV programs that I really like.
1. Pretty Woman - Love this film so much, have lost count of the number of times I've watched it and the soundtrack is amazing!
2. The Devil Wears Prada - Anne Hathaway and Meryl Streep are brilliant in this, but I do prefer the book version more.
3. Mamma Mia - What can I say I love ABBA songs and so wish I'd been around when they were popular, this always makes me want to dance.
4. The Holiday - Love Kate Winslett's character Iris in this, plus Jude Law is always good to look at.
5. Breakfast at Tiffany's - Probably my favourite Audrey Hepburn film ever.
6. P.S I love you - One day I will watch this and not cry like a baby, I will also read the book one day
7. Mona Lisa Smile- Love nearly every character in this, its just brilliant!
8. Confessions of a Shopaholic - Love this Isla Fisher is the perfect actress to play Becky Bloomwood. I have really been wanting to watch this again so may cave and finally buy the dvd.
9. Beaches- this is an older film with Bette Midler in, I watched it years ago with my friend who moved to Canada and every time I've watched it, it has brought back childhood memories.
10. Gnomeo and Juliet - Classic tale retold with gnomes! I've watched this so many times over the last two years with my son, he just loves it when the giant lawnmower tears through the garden.
Can you tell I have a bit of a thing for chick flicks?