Sunday 12 October 2014

Showcase Sunday #12

Showcase Sunday banner
 
Showcase Sunday is a weekly event hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea where book bloggers share what books they have added to their collection in the previous week. This week I'm also going to do a weekly round-up where I share what I have read and reviewed. Firstly here's what books I've added to my ever increasing tbr pile:
 
 
These have all been lent to me from my friend Jane:
 
 
 
I also bought some books this week:
 
 
 
 

I also received a copy of The Marriage Mender by Linda Green from Quercus for a Goodreads giveaway, super excited to read this one.
 
I also had some super books sent to me through Netgally this week:
 
 
I started reading Baby It's Cold Outside and realised it was a series I would really enjoy so I bought the first two books for my kindle:
 
 
So I have a lot of reading to do! This week I read:
 
A Week in Paris by Rachel Hore
The Heart of Winter by Emma Hannigan
A Christmas to Remember by Jenny Hale
Snow Angels, Secrets and Christmas Cake - just started
 
This week on the blog
 
Tuesday - Top Ten Tuesday - Character Driven Novels
Thursday - Release Day Round-Up # 6
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment